Customers are urged to read these Terms of Supply as acceptance of supply of products from
Yorkshire Crisp Company Limited (hereinafter called the Company) will constitute evidence of full
agreement. Any variation to these Terms of Supply must have written agreement from a director of the
1. Customer Registration
Prospective new customers (cash and carry or delivery) will be required to submit their full trading
details as specified on the Customer Registration Form issued by the Company.
2. Cash and Carry
All products are available for purchase by registered customers at the factory on the following basis:-
- Complete outers only. Trays and boxes will not be split.
- Prices as published at the time being.
- Payment in full by BACS ,cash, card or cheque ( funds must be cleared)
3. Delivery Service
All products are available for delivery by courier to registered customers on the following basis:-
Ordering (complete outers only) – will be accepted by telephone, email , fax.
- The Company will endeavour to deliver orders received before 12.30 pm within 2 working days.
- Orders consisting of 8 or more outer units will be delivered free of charge. Orders of lesser volume
will be subject to the carriers delivery charge at the time being.
- On arrival of an order, the customer is required to carefully check contents of delivery against the
Delivery Note supplied by the Company before signing for acceptance. Signature will constitute
full proof of contents and the Company will accept no claims for shortages once a signature has
been given. Any delivery discrepancy must be noted on the carrier’s documentation and will be
rectified by the Company within 24hrs of receipt of goods..
Please note, our carriers are scheduled to deliver between 8.00am and 6.00pm on any working
4. Credit Account Facilities
- Credit facilities are available for customers with established regular order pattern and annual
purchases exceeding £2,400.
- New customers will be required to pay on a pro-forma basis for the first 3 orders of trading to
establish sales potential and volume.
- Customers requiring intermittent deliveries amounting to annual purchases lesser than £2,400 will
be required to pay on a pro-forma basis.
Credit Accounts will be offered to customers purchasing products amounting to a volume in excess of
£2,400 per annum on the following basis:-
- Payment within 14 days of invoice date, unless otherwise agreed in writing
- Orders for further supply of product will not be processed unless the account is paid up to date
- The Company will have the right to charge interest on any overdue account at a rate of 8% per
calendar month subject to prior written notice